To support our international expansion of Netherland company LOGEX we are looking for a Database Developer to join our team in Brno. The team is brand new addition into LOGEX family.
As a Database Developer, you are responsible for integrating new data sources into the Data Warehouse, improving performance of the data sets via projection optimization, ensure the ongoing stability of data integration, and integrate LOGEX’s products into the data warehouse. Our technology stack consists of MS SQL + C#.NET in the backend and JS in the front-end.
Candidate we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or some other relational technology
- Experience in MS SQL topics such as normalization, data types, query tuning, Indexing, constraints, and query plans etc.
- Experience using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS) is an advantage
- Experience with Data warehouse development is an advantage
- University degree is an advantage
- Independent and responsible; delivers well with little supervision
- A good team player
- Fluent in spoken/written English
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in brand new team, at a fast-growing tech company
- Career growth, Training and Development programme
- You have impact on further developing our product portfolio
- A lot of responsibility and freedom in your work
- Start-up atmosphere (i.e. although we’ve already successfully passed the initial ‘start-up’ phase we’re still flexible and not bound by rules and processes)
- Small friendly office in the city centre
- Laptop, Great Breakfasts, Meal Vouchers, Discretionary performance bonus, 25 days of holiday
LOGEX’ mission is to improve the quality and affordability of health care by making smarter use of data and technology. For over 8 years we combine data, advanced analytics and technology to achieve clear insights and shape the future of healthcare. Both Medical and Financial professionals - up to board level - are able to make better informed decisions using our innovative models.
LOGEX is a fast-growing company with a market leading position in the Netherlands, covering already >85% of the hospitals. We receive all operational and financial data from those hospitals and translate these - with the support of our own developed models and technology- into performance benchmarks and financial forecasts.
We would be happy to get to know you. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English to BrnoRecruitment@logex.nl. Would you like to receive more information, don’t hesitate to contact us with your queries.